Tuesday 28 August 2012

soy candles

 Sept 11 UPDATE:  I've added 4 new containers!

I started making soy candles recently because I love candles and wanted to be able to choose from a wider variety of scents, while adding my own flair by using a variety of containers.  I have a lot of British teacups and saucers that make great candle containers.

If you are interested in buying a candle, please let me know.  I use only 100% pure soy wax, which I prefer because it burns cleaner and longer than regular paraffin waxes.  I don't normally use dyes, so my candles are a natural cream color.  I have dyes if you are interested.  I can't guarantee the color, as I mix the color from the blue, red and yellow dyes I have.

You choose the scent and the container, both shown below.

I currently have the following candle scents.  If you prefer a different scent, you can choose from hundreds of scents here.  If you have a container you would like to use I can do that as well.  I can also order more plain glass or tin containers if interested.

Note:  I can't mail these overseas because they might melt in transit.

Amish Harvest
Blackberry Sage
Cinnamon & Balsam
Clean Cotton
Coconut Lime Verbena
Cranberry Apple Marmalade
Georgia Peach
Lilac
Macintosh Apple
Pumpkin Souffle
Spiced Cranberry
Spruce Christmas Tree
Stormwatch


Here are the current containers I have:


4 ounce candles:

 4 oz. candle: $6.00


4 oz. candle: $6.00


4 oz. candle: $6.00

8 ounce candles:


 8 oz. candle:  $10.00


 8 oz. candle: $10.00

8 oz. candle: $10.00

 8 oz. candle: $10.00

8 oz. candle: $10.00


8 oz. candle: $8.00 (2 containers in stock)


8 oz. Coconut Lime Verbena candle: $10.00


10 ounce candles:

10 oz. candle: $12.00

16 ounce candles:

 16 oz. candle: $15.00 

 16 oz. candle: $15.00 (3 of these in stock!)

16 oz. candle: $15.00

20 ounce candles:

 20 oz. candle: $18.00
 

No comments:

Post a Comment